Friday, March 29, 2013

Get Inspired With Us

About Kamilah & Chanita:

We are two young women, head over heels (high ones of course) in love with God! We started this blog as a way for the two of us to stay connected and continue to inspire & challenge each other, while encouraging, challenging, and inspiring others. We really hope this blog touches your heart and your lives! Consider us your sisters in this journey we are doing together! Please reach out to us with questions, prayer requests, ideas, anything! We can't wait to hear from you all. We love you!

- Kamilah & Chanita

More About Kamilah:
I am a twenty something single (Jesus has my heart), (never really) satisfied, and (moderately) savvy business woman. All jokes aside, I love this stage of my life! I graduated college a couple of years ago and have been freely flowing from one thing to the next as God calls me. Right now I am a full time teacher (Kamilah loves the kids!) and part-time consultant. I spend the school year in the south and the summer and some weekends in the big apple.  I am an entrepreneur at heart and love helping get businesses off the ground! In my free time I love to do event planning. I am also a health & nutrition nut - after all my body is a temple. VeGan - Most of the Time. I am an avid thrifter (even before the whole thrifting trend) I would not set foot in a mall...it never set well with my spirit :) I'll try to make it before I buy it, and if I can't find it...Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Roses >>> oh yeah! But more so than anything I am totally Obsessed, completely captivated, and crazy in LOVE with Jesus Christ (savior of the world). I am a BIBLE believing Christian ie if the Bible doesn't say it I don't believe it & if the Bible says it I do believe it - unfortunately you do have to clarify these days - highly anticipating His return.  I try to live my life entirely submitted//always at His feet & never satisfied - always hungry//thirsting for more of Him.  Right after God I love people... my family...friends...strangers...all the same. I adore people. & will love them endlessly if they let me!

More About Chanita:
Christian | Wife | Author | Speaker| Interior Designer

I am the wife of William Coulter Jr. & I am completely in love with Jesus! I am a Full Time Student of the BIBLE, Wife and Entrepreneur. My life's purpose involves empowering and encouraging others by providing them with the tools they need to live a life of purpose in Christ. I have spent the past few years working in ministry and in the field of education. I recently combined my love for God an education by authoring a Christian Children book (coming to a book store near you soon).  I am currently working as an interior designer for nurseries and children's room as well as children and youth ministries, which I greatly enjoy! For personal enjoyment I love spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading and outdoor activities. Overall, I love people and I am excited to share my personal experiences with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment